Membership Services/Administrative AssistantCMHI Position Available
CMHI – Membership Services/Administrative Assistant
- Receptionist Responsibilities – Answer and respond to phone calls and emails.
- Typist/Secretarial Responsibilities – Type correspondence for CMHI President; CMHI publications, Board Meeting materials, ManuFacts
- Membership Services – Maintain and update CMHI Membership Roster, Membership Directory both print and on CMHI website; maintain current email lists for all CMHI members and divisions; prepare and distribute CMHI New Membership packets; distribute Membership Plaques and annual updates; prepare and send CMHI Membership emails.
- Meeting Planning & Preparation – Prepare and assemble Board of Director’s meeting materials/handbooks; information packets/handouts for Chapter meetings; assist in planning and hosting Board of Director’s meetings, Chapter meetings, Annual Convention and seminars.
- Equipment Maintenance/Mailing/Shipping – Maintain supplies for office copier and postage machine; handle daily mail and shipping of materials as needed.
- Office Supply Inventory –Maintain office supplies and re-order/replenish as needed.
- Offsite Meeting Assistance – Attend and assist in hosting off-site meetings of the Board of Directors, Chapters Meetings/Dinners and annual convention. (Requires minimum out-of-town travel)
Sufficient typing and secretarial skills are a must. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Publisher, and PowerPoint required.
1945 Chicago Ave Suite B North Riverside, CA 92507
Get In Touch
We're dedicated to serving our members! Don't hesitate to reach out today!