Register Your Mobile Home

CMHI Publication

Step One: Determine if you are eligible. You may be able to waive past due fees and taxes if: Your mobile home/manufactured home was registered with the California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) in the past by another owner

Scroll to Top